Heartbeat Tasmania Inc. is a volunteer organisation.
All people who have undergone open heart surgery, suffer from cardiac disease or interested in the aims and objectives of Heartbeat are welcome to join. Family and friends have an important role to play and are encouraged to join.
Why join Heartbeat
- Help support those suffering cardiac disease
- Help support the carers of those suffering cardiac disease
- Become a volunteer for a very worthy cause
- Attend meetings to share your experience with others with similar interests
- Join with other members to enjoy social outings, make friends and have fun
Our current subcriptions are:Hobart Branch:
Single membership $10.00 per year, Family membership $15.00 per year
Membership for Life $200.00
Single membership $10.00 per year
Heartbeat lapel badges are available for $5.00 from both branches.
Heartbeat Tasmania Inc.
P.O. Box 295
Or call our State Reassurance Coordinator Peter Smith on:
(03) 6234 7259 or 0419 173 880